A30 St Erth Roundabout to Newtown Roundabout – Full Overnight Closures

*A30 St Erth roundabout to Newtown roundabout – full overnight closures for road resurfacing works Monday 13 February to Thursday 23 February 2023*
National Highways operates, maintains and improves England’s motorways and major A-roads. They will be carrying out essential resurfacing works on the A30, from St Erth roundabout to Whitecross.
The work will start on the evening of Monday 13 February and finish on the morning of Thursday 23 February and will take place overnight between the hours of 8pm and 6am.
To minimise disruption, they will work on weeknights only. During the day, the road will be open as usual. The work is currently programmed as follows:
• Monday 13 February to Thursday 23 February – full weeknight closure of the A30 from St Erth roundabout to Newtown roundabout for 8 nights from 8pm until 6am the following morning.
There will be a fully signed diversion route in place during the overnight closures, but please allow extra time for your journey. The diversion is as follows:
• Vehicles travelling south will exit the A30 at St Erth roundabout, taking the third exit onto the B3301 towards Hayle. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the B3302 and continue for approximately 8 miles. At the junction, turn right onto the A394, and continue till you reach Newtown roundabout where the diversion route ends. The diversion route will be reversed for vehicles travelling north.
Access for residents will be maintained but may involve a short delay depending on our stage of work. The A30 between Whitecross and Newtown will remain open for access only.
National Highways Customer Contact Centre – 0300 123 5000

Email: info@nationalhighways.co.uk
Other recent articles:

Town Council Sites/Services

Hayle Town Council manages Hayle Community Centre, Hayle Outdoor Swimming Pool, Lethlean Lane Allotments, Public Conveniences, Hayle Recreation Ground, King George V Memorial Walk, Jubilee Path, The Millpond (not the play area), The Plantation and other small pockets of green land. Find out more

Report to Cornwall Council

Report a problem/ask a question concerning the following: Housing, benefits, council tax, street lights, highways/footpath issues, general planning issues, waste collection, fly-tipping, street trading, licensing, environmental health, parking, fire safety. Find out more