Town Councillors

Hayle Town Council is here to help.

If there is something you wish to discuss, or if you have a problem, please contact a councillor from your division – or from any division.

You can find out which division (wards are now known as divisions) you live in by using the following link to Cornwall Council’s interactive map.  The link will take you to the part of the map for Hayle East Ward and Hayle West Ward and to see it in further detail just scroll down or, if using a mobile device, expand with two fingers: Cornwall Council Electoral Divisions







BENNEY, Steve 
Three Trees, 16 Penmare Terrace, Hayle
TR27 4PH
01736 753635
Mobile: 07443 590702

Register of Interests S.Benney

JOHNSON,  Sophie (Deputy Mayor)

Register of Interests S Johnson

5 Beramic Close, Connor Downs, Hayle
TR27 5DP
01736 752364
Mobile: 07967 272808

Register of Interests J.Pollard



BROWN, Emily
15 Trevassack Manor Park, Hayle TR27 5WQ

Register of Interests E. Brown

Sweetlarks, 25 Riverside, Angarrack, Hayle
TR27 5JD
01736 753838
Mobile: 07753 814999

Register of Interests B.Capper

DINHAM, Victoria
Barn 7, Bezurral Farm, Gwinear, Hayle
TR27 5HE

Register of Interests V Dinham

8 High Lanes, Hayle TR27 4AN
07534 974080

Register of Interests B Gordon

47 St George’s Road, Hayle TR27 4AL
01736 759077
Mobile: 07817 874793

Register of Interests J.Lawrenson-Reid

30 Ash Drive, Hayle TR27 6PF

Register of Interests J. Ninnes

RANCE, Anne-Marie (Mayor)
27 The Pathway Fields, Hayle TR27 4BE
01736 754787

Register of Interests AM. Rance

5 Albertus Gardens, Hayle TR27 4JB
01736 755029

Register of Interests D Raymer

MARTIN, Jeremy
21 Meadiowside Close, Hayle TR27 4JL
07590 548526

Register of Interests J. Martin 2021



Cornwall Councillors

Gwinear-Gwithian & Hayle East                                   Hayle West

Anthony Lionel Pascoe                                                               Peter Channon

01736 850708                                                                               07395 044240                               


Hayle Town Council has a number of committees as follows:

Amenities Committee
Hayle Harbour Committee (Full Council)
Health and Safety Committee
Personnel Committee
Planning Committee (Full Council)
Resource Committee

and a number of working parties and individual councillors represent the town council on other outside bodies.  Please see the document Committee Members & Reps on Other Bodies 2021 for the current list of members on all of the above.

Town Council Sites/Services

Hayle Town Council manages Hayle Community Centre, Hayle Outdoor Swimming Pool, Lethlean Lane Allotments, Public Conveniences, Hayle Recreation Ground, King George V Memorial Walk, Jubilee Path, The Millpond (not the play area), The Plantation and other small pockets of green land. Find out more

Report to Cornwall Council

Report a problem/ask a question concerning the following: Housing, benefits, council tax, street lights, highways/footpath issues, general planning issues, waste collection, fly-tipping, street trading, licensing, environmental health, parking, fire safety. Find out more

Council Corner News

Published in the bi-monthly Hayle Pump Newsletter
Find out more