*Become a Councillor!*

Elections for the casual vacancies in the East Ward (1) and West Ward (1) have not been required to take place and the Town Council can now proceed to fill the vacancies by co-option.
Any eligible person who wishes to be considered for co-option should either email or write to the Town Clerk at the address shown below, providing personal details and stating the reasons they wish to be considered for co-option.
Town Clerk
Hayle Town Council
Hayle Community Centre
58 Queensway
TR27 4NX
01736 755005
Other recent articles:

Town Council Sites/Services

Hayle Town Council manages Hayle Community Centre, Hayle Outdoor Swimming Pool, Lethlean Lane Allotments, Public Conveniences, Hayle Recreation Ground, King George V Memorial Walk, Jubilee Path, The Millpond (not the play area), The Plantation and other small pockets of green land. Find out more

Report to Cornwall Council

Report a problem/ask a question concerning the following: Housing, benefits, council tax, street lights, highways/footpath issues, general planning issues, waste collection, fly-tipping, street trading, licensing, environmental health, parking, fire safety. Find out more