A Vision For Hayle – Opportunity for Consultants to quote

Hayle Town Council is the responsible authority looking to appoint a suitably qualified consultancy on behalf of Hayle Town Team to produce a rigorous, transparent and inclusive programme of engagement and consultation to develop a Vision document for Hayle.  This document is vital for future funding bids to support place shaping work in Hayle, so it is essential that the engagement and consultation work captures the opinions and aspirations of those who live, study and work in Hayle.

The Main Objectives are:

  • To enable the people of Hayle to develop their shared vision in a way that makes it standout and easy to understand.
  • To work with Hayle Town Team (HTT) and Hayle Town Council (HTC) to understand requirements and current networks and methods of engaging, particularly with hard to reach groups e.g. young people.
  • To design, implement and feedback an engagement plan to support the development of the Vision.  It should include an initial public consultation exercise based on a short questionnaire, polling exercise or similar to be available online or digitally to define a ‘Vision for Hayle’.
  • To communicate the work of HTT and HTC to the wider Hayle community.
  • To include a mix of online and face-to-face methods of engagement and include a communication strategy to promote the work of HTT and HTC.

We are inviting quotes for this piece of work.  For further information and to request the brief explaining the background for the work and submission information, please contact info@hayletowncouncil.net.  The deadline for quotes is 13:00 on Thursday 21st July 2022.

Other recent articles:

Town Council Sites/Services

Hayle Town Council manages Hayle Community Centre, Hayle Outdoor Swimming Pool, Lethlean Lane Allotments, Public Conveniences, Hayle Recreation Ground, King George V Memorial Walk, Jubilee Path, The Millpond (not the play area), The Plantation and other small pockets of green land. Find out more

Report to Cornwall Council

Report a problem/ask a question concerning the following: Housing, benefits, council tax, street lights, highways/footpath issues, general planning issues, waste collection, fly-tipping, street trading, licensing, environmental health, parking, fire safety. Find out more