• Cornwall Council is working with the Environment Agency to create a plan for the future of the Hayle River. We will present a range of intervention options for current footpaths and ideas for flood protection and habitat creation.
• To decide upon the conceptual outputs of the project, Cornwall Council is holding a workshop to present our draft vision plan and gather feedback from the local community. All welcome – please come and hear from the project team and share your thoughts.
• Location: St Erth Methodist Church, TR27 6HL
• Date: Wednesday 29th June
– There will be two workshops at 2pm and 6pm (1 hour)
– Drop-in sessions will be held from 3pm to 6pm
• For more info scan the QR code or visit: letstalk.cornwall.gov.uk/hayle-river-community-project